|2X point in first purchase during birthday month
|Member Valid Period
|HK$1 = 1 My Triumph point
|HK$100 OFF and 2X points on your first online order
Terms & Conditions
- Earn 1 point for every 1 HKD/MOP spent on any items.
- You are entitled to enjoy VIP benefits and privileges upon verification of Triumph VIP membership at Triumph designated boutiques or counters.
- To access your VIP membership online, you must log in to your account by email to view and redeem your points to gift vouchers.
- Presentation of your registered VIP membership information is required for verification during redemption of cash values.
- Cash value can only be redeemed at the multiples of 1,500, 3,000 or 5,000 accumulated points.
- Points can be accumulated within 12 months rolling period. For example, points earned in February 2021 will be valid until 31 January 2022; while the points earned in March 2021 will be valid until 28 February 2022.
- Points can be used to purchase both regular price items and promotional items.
Points cannot be converted into cash or used for previous purchases. If you return merchandise purchased with the points, the points earned for the returned merchandise will be cancelled and you need to return the gift with purchase (if any).
- Points can only be earned and redeemed by VIP customers of Triumph at designated boutiques or counters or online shop.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning of points in the VIP Rewards Programme may result in the forfeiture of the accumulated points.
- The above mentioned double points offer can be used for the first transaction during the birthday month, intention to enjoy the birthday surprise must be shown before transaction completes.
- #Valid with a minimum purchase of HK$200 and for one-time usage on the first online order. Redeemable against regular-priced items only.
Triumph reserves the final right of decision on all matters concerning the VIP benefits and privileges.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
"Personal Data" in this statement has the same meaning as "personal data" in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 (PDPO).
Purpose of Collection
Triumph International (Hong Kong) Limited, Triumph International Services (APAC) Limited and its group companies (“Triumph”) may use the personal data held by us for providing marketing communications to you relating to the products and services of Triumph and for our management of your requests, inquiries, comments and suggestions in relation to our products and services or our analysis of your profiles and feedback.
Your supply of Personal Data to Triumph is on a voluntary basis. However. Triumph may not be able to provide you the information you want or follow up your request or inquiry unless you provide us with your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be retained for such a period as may be necessary for the above purposes and its directly related purpose(s) and will be destroyed if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to Triumph’s group companies and/or Triumph's services providers who provide administrative, support and storage services to us or helps us to distribute the marketing communications to you.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by Triumph or request Triumph to cease using your personal information for direct marketing purposes or erase your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the PDPO, the EU's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and any other data protection/privacy laws, as applicable. Where GDPR applies, you also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
Such a request should be made in writing to the attention of Privacy Officer, Triumph International (Hong Kong) Limited at 32/F. One Kowloon, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.